Thursday, December 25, 2014

PRESENTS!!!


OK. OK.  I KNOW I said that Christmas is NOT about the presents.  But CHECK. IT. OUT!!!!!!!!  These are for US.  And there is a HUGE box that isn’t in the photo – I think it’s the dog bed.  We MUST have been good this year!  So much for that "Naughty" sign!!!

Baby Jesus arrived at midnight – he’s now in the manger - and Santa must have come shortly after that.  We never heard him – we were SOUND asleep after all the talking we did at midnight after earlier sharing the oplatek.  Actually, we were whispering because our human was asleep.  We had quite the conversation - solving all the world's problems. Seriously, if dogs ruled the world - it would be a much more peaceful place.  Well. Maybe not if I was in charge...But it would certainly be interesting!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Christmas day – and I’ll tell you tomorrow ALL about what is inside these presents!  Gotta go and start shredding!!!!!! It just about KILLED me to sit and take this photo!


©  2014 Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment