Friday, December 12, 2014

Decorations UP


My human received her first Christmas card in the mail the other day.  Guess who it was from?  Our Vet.  Seriously.  My human figures that Paxton’s surgery to remove her sling from his intestines in March, paid for ALL the Christmas cards the Vet sent out.  And his cruise. And his new car….

All of the decorations are up – even the “real tree.”  My human sequestered us in the other room while she dragged it into the house because she KNEW the whole idea of an indoor peeing spot would be too much to comprehend.  She has kept us out of the DFZ and so far the bungee cords are working.  Mind you, she KNOWS that if she leaves that gate open for a SECOND, we’re in.  She TRIED to get a holiday photo of the three of us in front of the tree - she thought that would be so pretty. But my brain exploded the MINUTE I walked in the room.  I mean LOOK at all the decorations.  And top that off with some old toys under the tree – including an old Teddy Bear – and well – the pictures didn’t turn out too good.  And that was even WITHOUT wearing antlers.  We, well I, just couldn’t sit still.  Maybe sometime this weekend – if she runs us around for an hour or so, I’ll be tired enough to stay still.

Well I had better go – I have to think if there is anything left to add to my wish list.  Time is running out....13 days left!

©  2014  Linda Wozniak
 

1 comment:

  1. You look like an angel in that costume. Hope you are acting like one or Santa will not come to you. BE GOOD! (even if it is until Christmas is over)

    ReplyDelete