Sunday, December 14, 2014

I want to be a Corgi. For a day.


Oh my goodness. Somebody find me a Corgi costume.  My human heard it on the radio – and a quick Google search proved it true.  A woman in Boston LOVES Corgis SO much – (probably even more than the Queen!) - that she wants them to be the bridesmaids at her wedding.  She put out an ad – looking to pay Corgis to be in her wedding.  Seriously.  I told you that humans are strange.  Personally, I think another member of the herding group would be an excellent substitute.  IMAGINE a wedding party of PONs….

OK.  But it got me thinking.   I didn’t really like the antlers.  And I’m not all that fond of dressing up – but I DO tolerate it.  So this Corgi thing – if someone can find me a costume, I’m IN.  I would LOVE a trip to Boston!  Did you know, every year, Nova Scotia sends a HUGE Christmas tree to Boston as a thank–you for their help after the Halifax Explosion in 1917?  If you’ve never even heard of it – the Halifax Explosion was the largest man-made explosion before the atomic bomb. There’s your history lesson for today.   And you got it from a PON.  So to be able to go to Boston and to pee on the Nova Scotia Christmas tree would be VERY cool – plus I would get to audition for the Corgi wedding.

SURELY I can find a costume somewhere….

Oh. And by the way.  My human was able to get her money back for the dog bed.  So Frodo is off the hook.  And we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the steel bed. Well.  Maybe Frodo and Paxton are.  I've been managing to sneak up on my human's bed at night.  So who needs a dog bed anyway?

©  2014 Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment