Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Santa plan...


My Christmas wish list is getting longer every day.  New collar, new bed, new leash, organic treats, iPawd, kitten, puppy, budgie, goldfish, sheep, new rain suit, interactive toys…Note- I have not asked for new grooming tools.  I’d rather ask for NO grooming for a year. That’s a good request!  I’ll add it. What's the cut-off date for submitting this thing?

But you know, this whole Santa Claus thing…well…let’s face it-it is NOT going to work at our house.  I mean picture it.  We are supposed to leave treats for Santa and his reindeer.  As IF we would EVER leave treats lying around. Seriously.  That won’t work.  And then the idea of this fat bearded guy coming down our chimney.  I mean REALLY – could you PICTURE what would happen?!  There is NO WAY we would let him in.  He would be throwing the presents at us.   Frodo would be barking up a storm, Paxton would be trying to knock him over and me?  I’d be leaping up and down so much – just the sight of me would scare him away.

So I’m thinking that I need a plan.  I want the presents, but I’m wondering if Santa can just leave them outside.  I don’t think that’s too much to ask.  Unless it’s raining.  Hmmm.  I really have to think this over – and I only have 15 days left…

©  2014 Linda  Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment