Monday, December 29, 2014

The new bed...


OK. The new dog bed has been assembled.  After much wailing and gnashing of teeth.  It’s a Kuranda bed – and it’s the one that has an aluminum frame.  And super tough fabric to lie on.  It’s like a human bed.  Well – a bed like someone might have at camp.

Assembly took about 16 hours.  Or it felt like it did.  Every time the humans got to the last piece, it wouldn’t fit.  My human was very close to putting it in the box and sending it back.  Anyway, it was finally assembled.  And my human, who CLEARLY doesn’t have a good memory, also purchased a fleece pad for the top – kind of like a mattress.  Of course as soon as I stepped on the bed, I IMMEDIATELY attempted to rip the fleece.  I mean IMMEDIATELY.  My human shouted “hey – stop it!”  I did – long enough for her to take the photo.

It doesn’t look like she will be able to leave us with the mattress pad – unattended.  And we’ll SEE if we use it without the pad.  It’s nice that our human is so happy that she got the bed –but seriously, I’m not certain it was the best money spent. 

And speaking of money spent – wait until I tell you about our OTHER new toys that we got for Christmas.  Now THAT is interesting – and definitely worth the money.  Bwhahahahahahaha. Humans.



©  2014 Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment