Friday, December 19, 2014

The elf.


More attempts at Christmas photos.  Will my human NEVER stop?!  This time it was a shot with me and an elf.  Kind of like the Elf on the Shelf. 



That shelf elf guy is a big deal in the past few years.  He is supposed to come out every day and watch kids – to be sure they are behaving.  And he moves around each night.  And kids can’t touch him.  He’s kind of spooky – but basically harmless.  Although some academics are complaining that the elf is evil – and it prepares kids for life in a “police state.”  It also doesn’t allow conventional “play” as the kids can’t touch it.  COME ON humans – it’s a TOY elf.  My goodness, humans really can be crazy sometimes.  Sometimes humans forget what the word FUN is.  They overanalyze things.  Not us canines – we love fun! Mind you – our idea of elf fun would be ripping his head off.



Anyway, for SOME reason my human thought I should take an elf photo.  There was NO WAY she could take a picture with all three of us and the elf.  I DID agree to let the elf near me for 30 seconds to get a few shots – but then, well…the elf ALMOST went to elf heaven before his time.



 

 How many more days of these photos?  WOW – only 6!!!!!!!!!  My list was completed.  I faxed a copy and also e-mailed a copy to the North Pole.  I wanted to be sure it was there on time.  In the meantime, I DO have to behave as I am mindful that Santa can change his mind.  So I DO have to tolerate a FEW more Christmas photos….What scares me is that my human went to the Dollar Store yesterday.  Remember last time?  She came back with antlers.  This isn't going to be good....





©  2014  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment