Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Jeopardy


June 2.  On this day in 2004, Ken Jennings began his 74 game winning streak on the TV gameshow Jeopardy.

Which got me to thinking.  I bet Jeopardy has never had PONs as a category.  So allow me to provide them with the answers:

100      Polski Owczarek Nizinny
What is the Polish name for Polish Lowland Sheepdog?

200     18-20 in
What is the height of a male PON?

300      2001
What is the year the AKC recognized the PON?

400       Herding;  Sheepdogs and Cattledogs
Which Groups are PONs found in?

500    Vigilant, agile, intelligent
What are three words used to describe PON temperament and behavior?

 And for the Daily Double – The blog-writing PON from Nova Scotia, Canada
WHO IS VIKTOR??????!!!!!!

So there you go Alex.  If you need more questions, let me know.  I’m full of facts.  And Frodo says I’m full of other things too!

Have a great one!

©  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment