Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 25


June 25.  You know what day this is?!  6 months until Christmas!!   Yipppppeeeeeee.  I have to start my list.  It will be here before you know it!  How many of you groaned when you read that?  We haven’t REALLY even started summer yet!  Someone pointed out that the temperature last December 25 was warmer than we had two days ago.  The weather is crazy.  Is it my imagination, or is there something about bad weather on the news EVERY night?  We had very bad rain the other night – so much that the next morning, Frodo was again in NO hurry to go out.  Even though it wasn’t even raining – puddle jumping was necessary.

So.  For that Christmas list….  GoPro camera.  GoPro camera.  GoPro camera.  I think if I keep saying it – it will happen.  And I want my human to get that Dog TV channel.   Really.  That or Animal Planet.  I keep trying to get my human to upgrade from Basic Cable.  We need more options to watch when she goes to work.  I will continue to add things to my list.  Although time is running out.  I only have 6 months left…..

Happy holidays!

©  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment