Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Physical therapy. PON style.


Today I would like to share information about the new services I am offering.  Well – Frodo and I are offering.  PON Physical Therapy.  Or Physiotherapy as we call it in Canada.  I suppose I should be careful as neither of us is actually a licensed “therapist”.  But we definitely offer treatment.  Every day…

When my ancient human gets up at 5AM each day to take us for our morning constitutional, she SOMETIMES feels a bit hmmmmmmm….achy.  She gets dressed and then promptly takes Frodo and I out.  And then Paxton gets his walk.  As SOON as Frodo and I walk out the door – we sit.  I should note that 3 seconds earlier – inside- we were leaping and barking and screaming.  Go figure.  We CAN behave.  Because our human gives us a treat when we walk out the door.

But once we HAVE that treat, we go full throttle.  And my human has to hold on for dear life.  She leans back as we bolt forward.  And the motion and resistance, cause an IMMEDIATE manipulation of my human’s back.  And her arms and legs and torso.  Instant physical therapy. And it REALLY wakes her up!  As we drag her up the hill and she continues to resist the strain, she feels better and better.  Seriously.  She no longer feels aches and pains.  Probably because her mind is on staying upright.  She doesn’t have time to think of the aches!

So anyone who needs a full body manipulation – we are offering services.  The fee?  Treats.  Lots of good treats. 

Have a good one!

©  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment