Monday, June 15, 2015

Nature Photography Day


June 15.  Nature Photography Day.  As we know, my human LOVES to take pictures – and although Frodo is a VERY willing subject, Paxton and I are not so happy with the paparazzi game.  You have NO idea what it takes to get a photo of me.  NO idea.  We are talking pockets full of treats. And a LOT of begging. And I'm not the one doing the begging...

I would really like a GoPro camera that I could attach to my collar. IMAGINE the photos I could get.  But then – everything would probably be blurry.  I move sooo fast.  But since I don’t have a GoPro (hint-hint any GoPro camera dealers who might be reading this and might like to send me one) – I had to go around our property and ask my human to take photos for me of the nature I see at MY level.  Check out “my” shots!
 
Moss on a garden wall.  Where I like to pee.
Dandelion.  Before.
 
Dandelion. After.
 
Lots of hostas. To pee on.


Mayflower.  The Provincial flower of Nova Scotia.

 
Lichens on a tree.  To pee on.


A fly.
 
A garden statue.  OK.  He is not "nature".  But he IS outside....And sometimes I pee on him.
 
Bird poop.  On the driveway.
So go out with your phone or camera today, and take in the natural world around you.  It really IS a wonderful world!

©  Linda Wozniak



















































No comments:

Post a Comment