Sunday, March 13, 2016

A PONtastic day at Crufts






So my human had another big day at Crufts yesterday.  It has been a busy couple of days so far - and as predicted, her roommate collapsed and couldn't even GO yesterday.  My human wore her out..  But my human still kept going. She got up at the crack of dawn and headed to the train station:


She got to the Dog show and her first stop was caffeine.  She was in line with 456 other people.

Her next stop - after coffee- was the Bernese ring.  She ended up sitting next to and making friends with a lovely couple who won their class.  The couple cried. My human cried.  She hugged them.  They hugged her.  And they will probably never see each other again.  But it was an amazing moment all around.  Human's are so strange....



Then my human faced the crowds.  All to find a GROOMING tool for us.  How CRAZY WAS that!? She faced crowds of thousands of people just to find another instrument of torture.  Perfect.

Then came her chance to meet more PON people.  Go figure.  People would say "it's Viktor's human!" And get this - people gave her hugs and gifts and handshakes - all because of ME.  She met so many wonderful PON people - but that makes sense.  After all, we PONs would only OWN wonderful humans.  

I'm a bit jealous about all the PONs she met and petted.  Those guilt gifts had better be awesome.


Notice none of those dogs have my asymmetrical ear trimming styling?   I need to start traveling more and offering my services to other PONs.

And then my human watched the PON beauty pageant.  Here are a few photos:


And here is what happens to a judge when he judges us PONs.  He is knocked over by our amazingness.  If there is such a word.


And here are the winners of the boys and girls.  The boy won the Best of Breed.  Of course.


So you KNOW when my human gets home, she will insist on grooming us.  With her newest instruments of torture.  And she'll stare at the show schedule and debate whether she should enter me.  I have to keep trimming my legs.  So she can't enter me.

She stayed to watch the Working Group and the Holy Pastoral Group judging at the end of the day yesterday.  When the Bernese didn't make the cut, she fell asleep.  She woke up to watch the Holy group and when the PON didn't make the cut, she headed for the train.  She collapsed when she got back to her hotel.  I hope she will live through the last day of the show today.  And heaven forbid she decides to do ANY more shopping at booths that sell grooming supplies.....

Have a wonderful Sunday.  Our last day to torment our sitter!   Our human gets home tomorrow night.  I had better start behaving.  Seriously.  I WANT that bunny!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment