Friday, March 18, 2016

Say a prayer...


  
Things in our house are difficult right now.  Paxton is not well...It began when the dog sitter was here.  Remember how he didn't want to eat, unless she held the bowl for him?  Well, I'm afraid it has continued...and my human is very concerned.  He doesn't want to eat at all.  So my human took him to the Vet yesterday.  And Paxton had blood work done.  He is anemic.  So when you have a Bernese Mountain Dog and you have anemia, in a dog who is refusing to eat...well the probable diagnosis is not good.  My human keeps searching for some treatable causes for the anemia - but most sites lead to inevitable bad news.  She has decided to stop searching the net.  For now.

Paxton will be going for something called an ultrasound on Monday.  Until then, Frodo and I are quite happy to eat anything Pax doesn't want.  But honestly?  We have been very nice to him.  We know he doesn't feel well.  And neither does our human...

I'll try to write some other news between now and Monday, just to get my mind off my big brother.  But he sure needs lots of good thoughts and prayers right now...

©  Linda Wozniak

1 comment:

  1. I hope Paxton feels better soon.... I will pray for him (her) too.
    With love, Yuko

    ReplyDelete