Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Crufts. Let the Games begin!



Ok.  So today is the day that Crufts begins.  Four days of dogs, dogs and more dogs. Today is the day of the beauty pageant for the Toy breeds and the Utility breeds.  So that means the little wind-up dogs and the dogs who don't like sheep, hunting, or pulling carts.  They are also called the non-sporting breeds.  I want to know if that is the same as poor sports?  I think it does.  I mean did you ever see the look on a  Standard Poodle's face if he DOESN'T win?

My human WILL watch some of the toy breeds today because a lady from the Halifax Kennel Club is showing a dog!  Her very own Papillon.  So my human will have to cheer them on.  She also has some tickets for Obedience today.  You know what THAT means. When she gets back she'll be so inspired by the dogs she sees there - she'll THINK we can do the same.  Well maybe not me - but Frodo can.  

We are behaving.  So far.  My human told the sitter about the mouse event - and even though we have had no further visiting by Mickey, the sitter is QUITE nervous about mice.  I think I'll play the run-to- the-cupboard-and-pretend- I -saw- something game.  That's always fun...

Anyway, I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!  And you know, you can watch some of the action from Crufts on-line at www.crufts.org.uk.  I'll be watching to see if I can spot my human in the crowd.  And I want to see what kind of packages she is carrying...

© Linda Wozniak




No comments:

Post a Comment