Sunday, March 27, 2016

Hoppy Easter

Hoppy Easter!  I was thinking that with all the attention on Paxton, my human would forget about the horrid bunny ears from the dreaded Dollar Store.  Who KNEW she stored them away from last year?!  Had I known, I would never have stepped into the garage aka grooming room aka torture photo studio.  There is a somewhat happier photo on my Facebook page - because she PROMISED that IF I smiled, I would get a treat.  AND it would be the LAST photo.

My human took Paxton to the Vet yesterday to get a shot - he couldn't take some of his pills because they were to be taken on a full stomach - and he wasn't quite full.  My human told the Vet he wasn't eating much - at which point Paxton proceeded to eat about 8 biscuits that the Vet kept giving him.  He was even looking for more.  My human was shocked and rather embarrassed.  Way to go Pax.  The Vet says my human just needs to stay calm - and not stress so much.  Good advice Dr. Vet - can you add a bottle of vodka to Pax's prescription?  Not for him, obviously.  After all, too much alcohol probably resulted in this liver problem in the first place - we had QUITE the party while my human was at Crufts.  But don't tell her.

Yesterday morning when my human took Paxton outside in the morning - HE saw the Easter bunny. That white one that has been hanging around our yard.  Taunting me.  Clearly he was hiding eggs.  Or more likely, leaving a trail of "bunny balls."  Paxton looked at the bunny, and looked at my human as if to say "Thank GOODNESS Viktor is not out here."  

Since it IS Easter, I think it is VERY fitting that we play several rounds of Find the Bunny.  I'm not sure Paxton will want to play, but maybe.  He did eat a bit more food yesterday.  Those prayers and good wishes continue to work wonders.

Anyway, have a VERY happy Easter.  Don't eat too many chocolate bunnies - especially if you are a canine.  In fact, if you are a canine - don't eat ANY chocolate bunnies.  But I bet those Marshmallow Peeps are OK, though...And I'm warning my human to keep away from the bunnies too - she's still paying the price for the Halloween candy.  Humans.  

Have a joyful day!

©  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment