Saturday, March 12, 2016

More from Crufts



Well. Another day at Crufts.  And WHAT a day it was.  According to my human - who Skyped with me last night.  She sent me another set of photos.  Most of which made me even more jealous - except for one...

First of all, she sent some photos showing some of the VERY stressed Gundogs she saw yesterday.  Lots of hyper, agitated dogs.  Here are a sample...
Looks like Crufts is lots of fun....

She also sent me some photos of an amazing drill team made up of Golden Retrievers and their humans.  It reminded my human of the old days when she used to do Drill Team - with Paxton!  But she said this group was REALLY good.
I've never done Drill Team.  They stopped the Team when I came along. I call it coincidence.  My human calls it fate.  You see the one photo where ONE dog is doing something different from the rest of the group.  That would have been me.

My human also spent some time in the Discover Dogs area - which is like our club's Meet the Breed.  Only 1000 times bigger because every breed is there. Of course she HAD to take a photo with our provincial namesake:


AND get THIS - she took pictures of and petted PONS. Totally not fair.  She said one dog kept barking and his human said he just started doing that. Of course - he is just like Frodo.  And now we understand why - my human brings out the barking badness in us dogs! It's her fault! He are those dogs and their human:


The funniest part of Discover Dogs was when my human was looking for the Bernese.  And it wasn't hard to find them.  All one had to do was look at the carpet in front of their display.
Do Bernese shed?  Nah.  My human pointed out it looks like our house.  No wonder we go through vacuum cleaners like toilet paper.

Now here is a photo of a Spinone trying out a new indestructible dog bed.
Unless it was in our house...

My human also sent me some cruel photos:
She threatened to buy these swimming pools.  Like Frodo and I would ever get in them:



And  here is a photo of a PON in agility, I think:
He doesn't look too successful.

My human also went to a dinner with PON people last night! She said there were people from all over - a wonderful bunch of PONettes.  She said it was soooo nice to meet everyone and talk PON all night.  She can't wait to see the PONs in the beauty pageant today.  They won't probably be competing until the afternoon - but knowing her she'll be there extra early to get a seat. Today is the Working group and the Pastoral group.  I thought it sounded like some kind of religious group - my human explained it is the same as our Herding group.  Heavens knows I would never be considered part of a saintly group!

And finally - here is THE best photo from yesterday.  My human is SUCH a joker.  I think she bought one of those bunnies for me!!!!!!! Or it is a very strange dog breed.



So we'll see what photos she sends after today.  I will definitely behave now that I know she bought the bunny.  Or I hope she did....

Good luck to all the PONs and Bernese competing today!  And remember - you are ALL winners. That's my politically correct inspirational message for today.  

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment