Thursday, March 10, 2016

News from Crufts


Well my human texted me last night and told me ALL about her first day at Crufts.  And I am so jealous   Because she saw DOGS all day long. I should have been there. But.....she also did some shopping.  Apparently a LOT of shopping.  AND she took some photos. She told me what they were - but I mixed up the captions so I'm just making some of them up.  So here we go...

Here is the entrance.  My human and her friend got there just after the doors opened. She was so excited- it's not even a great photo. But here ya go:

Here is the new furniture she is buying for us.  Not:


Can you IMAGINE how long that would last in our house?!

I think she said this was a photo from the obedience ring. She said these dogs were very well behaved:


And this was a mean photo she sent.  LOOK at the bunnies.  Just look at them.  She better have bought one:


And here is another obedience photo.  Good luck Frodo.  She's been inspired. Again.


Here is her friend from Halifax who actually qualified with her dog in Bermuda.  They get around.  No big ribbons - but of course he's a winner anyway,


And here's what happens to dogs at the end of the day.  They collapse.  


Or was THAT the long stay in obedience?  Beats me.

All I know is that my human met lots of people. Even on the train. Did I mention she likes to talk?! And you see those collapsed dogs?  That's supposedly what she looked like when she got back to the hotel.  She stayed until the bitter end of the show - watching the Utility and Toy Group judging. 

Today she is very excited because she will meet PON people!  She is going to some kind of dinner.  I just hope she doesn't tell any bad stories about me.  

And today the Gundogs are being judged.  I never knew dogs could carry firearms. They must have to take some kind of course for it....

So here we are at home. Tormenting the sitter.  But not too badly- as we HEAR there are some really good guilt gifts. But only for those of us who behave...

Have a good one.  I know I will!




1 comment: