Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Baths and photos.






So Monday morning, I got my human up at our usual time of 4:45.  She kept mumbling about vacation as she rolled off the bed – I FORGOT she was off!  Just as well – who wants to waste precious vacation time relaxing.  Mind you – I didn’t get to relax much on Sunday night.  First she tricked me into thinking I was getting a brushing.  Which I did.  And which I needed.  And then, when I thought she was finished – she quickly whisked me into the TUB!  Up until this point, while I was being brushed, Einstein had been wanting to come into the grooming torture room aka garage, because he knew I was getting lots of treats.  But as soon as he heard the water running, he ran.  I must confess, that although I’m not a huge bath fan, I do smell and look quite marvelous now. Not to mention the fact that between the airplane jet engine dryer and numerous fans going in the room, I was dry within seconds.  OK make that minutes.  Well, in less than an hour.  But seriously, it didn’t take long at all.


Monday, the FG was the next victim.  But if there's one thing he has not learned from us PONs, it's how to be wiggly and difficult to handle during brushing.  He just stands there rather stoically - and he doesn't even WANT treats. He smelled quite wonderful when he was finished too. 

We KNOW who is next.  My human is going to have quite the time trying to find him when she decides to bathe him.  He keeps watching her whenever she moves toward the garage door.  And he runs.  She saved the worst for last.


But even BEFORE the FG had his bath, my humans decided she "needed" a new photo of the three of us.  As IF 694 photos that she already has of the Trouble Trio isn't enough.  And she managed to snap this one -she gets SO excited when after 592 attempts she gets a photo she likes.  Seriously.  She needs to get a life.  And I hope she isn't planning on an entire month of baths and photos.  Her dream is our nightmare.




BUT the good news - GUESS what she found at the store yesterday?!!!  A BUNNY!!!!!  No - not a real one.  A stuffed one.  Remember the stuffed one that I decapitated?  And the replacement bunny that she bought at Crufts - which quickly became an amputee?  Well she FOUND another bunny!  He's not EXACTLY like the last two - but he's pretty close.  She says he is a "rainy day" toy - for playing with inside when we can't go out.  Bla bla bla.  Humans and their rules.  


Well - time to get her moving. Hope your day is bath and photo-free.  Have a good one!

Peace and paws up!

No comments:

Post a Comment