Sunday, August 27, 2017

Big Brother

I

So we know that my human installed Big Brother quite a few months ago.  And she can check in to see what we are doing while she is out of the house. She gets alerts when there is movement in the room, and if she looks on her phone, she can see what is happening…

For the past week or so, I have become obsessed with styling Einstein’s hair. I always like to do it- but I just cannot stop myself lately.   My human is constantly telling me to stop, but if she turns her back, I’m back at it.  Part of the reason I am doing it is out of jealousy.  I heard through the grapevine that Einstein is entered is some kind of beauty pageant next weekend.  And frankly, I don’t think it is fair.  So I keep trying to trim his hair, in the hopes that he won’t be able to go.  OK.  I guess that’s not really very nice of me.  But I really cannot stop styling when I get started.

So yesterday morning, after we had our long walks and breakfast, my human went to visit her mother.  She was sitting and chatting at her mother’s place when Big Brother sent her an alert.  She took a look at her phone.  And there I was, styling away.  And she did something she has not done ever before.  She tried the microphone on her phone – to talk to us.  Well – as you might expect, we jumped up to see where the voice was coming from. Einstein started barking.  We ran to the window and then to the door.  After a minute or two,  we then settled back down.  And I  went back to my styling.  My human called my name.  And  she called Einstein.  Again we went to see where she was and when we couldn’t find her we again settled down.  And I went back to styling.  So my human called my name.  And just as I would do if she were actually in the room, I ignored the voice. Totally. She shouted “Stop that Viktor!”  I looked up for  second, and went back to work.  Then Einstein got up.  And he walked straight over to the camera and settled down right in front of it.  And I followed.  And went back to work. So now my human can watch the proceedings up close.  She tried to make funny noises.  And she even tried knocking on her phone.  Like THAT would work.  She finally had to shut off the camera – she couldn’t stand it any more.  Maybe Big Brother isn’t such a good idea after all…

Well today COULD be a VERY interesting day – if all goes according to plan.  Stay tuned tomorrow to see about the FG’s big adventure….

Have a good one.  Peace and paws up!



No comments:

Post a Comment