Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Brain freeze


So.  My human’s mother was supposed to go home today.  But we are supposed to be having a big snowstorm so she gets to spend another glorious day with us and I have my last chance to be awarded the favorite grand-dog title. 



Paxton knocked himself out of the running after that day he wouldn’t come in from outside.  He also started this rather annoying habit of waiting until my human’s mother was watching the LAST 10 minutes of her daily soap opera – and he would stand in front of her and bark.  Seriously.  I think when he realized he was out of the running for the title, he just let all good behavior out the window.  She even referred to “Buttercup” and “Cocoa” as little angels.  ME!  An angel!  You have NO idea how challenging this week has been.



Yesterday we had a wonderful romp in the snow.   My favorite thing to do is bury my head in the snow, pull it out and then "attack" Frodo or Paxton.  And I simply blame what might be interpreted as bad behavior on “brain freeze”.  Am I brilliant or what? Of course- it's all in good fun...or so I say.



Today may be a day of indoor games – although I fear it could ALSO be a day for grooming.  Maybe the weatherman will be wrong – that wouldn’t be a surprise. 



Stay warm and dry – wherever you are!  Tomorrow I plan to be wearing the “favorite grand-dog crown…”



©  2015 Linda Wozniak






No comments:

Post a Comment