Thursday, February 5, 2015

COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!


Cel-e-brate good times – come on! We have COMPANY.  My human’s mother has come to spend a week with her grand-dogs.  And my human too.  But I really think she’s here just for us canines.

She doesn’t actually live ALL that far from here – but my human thought a week in the woods would be a nice change for her – and us!  My human’s Mom is like over 500 years old – in dog years.  In human years that translates to early 80’s. Actually – mid-80’s at the end of March.  But don’t tell that to anyone – she probably wouldn’t appreciate my sharing her age. 

For someone in her almost mid-80’s, she is pretty cool.  The first thing she told my human when she decided to come was that she was bringing her laptop – and she would need to be hooked up to wifi.  She checks her email every day – and is also on Facebook.  She even reads my blog!  How’s THAT for a cool octogenarian?

We have to behave while she’s here – no jumping on her – and NO racing down the stairs.  My human has given her the dreaded squirt gun to keep us in line while my human goes to work.  We DO have her well trained though – she knows how to share her almost empty yoghurt container – AND she shares part of her banana with us every day.

I intend to be good this week – so she will consider me her favorite grand-dog.  She insists she does not have favorites – but let’s see if I can change that.  Seriously.  I’m so adorable.  How can I NOT be her favorite?  But it’s going to be tough being good.  For a whole week….


©  2015 Linda Wozniak


No comments:

Post a Comment