Thursday, February 19, 2015

Westminster. Postscript.

My deliberate Donald impersonation


 So Miss P, the Westminster pageant winner had QUITE the day after the show.  She had steak at some fancy restaurant, she went on lots of TV shows, she went to the top of the Empire State building and get this – she had a walk-on part in a Broadway musical.  Kinky Boots was the name of the show.  Sounds like what my human’s footware looks like after Paxton gets ahold of it.  And she had a meeting with Donald Trump.   Seems to me Donald should have met with the other dogs in the Best in Show line-up  – and said “you’re fired.”  All of Miss P’s adventures sounded pretty good.  Although if I had won, I’m thinking I would have changed things a bit....

I would CERTAINLY eat the steak, but I’m really more of a fish lover.  The TV part would be fine – I was actually on a TV show once with my human when the news was interviewing her and several others about an upcoming dog show.  My human took me – and when she was in the car on the way to the studio, she wondered if she was taking the right dog.  I mean let’s face it – Frodo IS more obedient.  But once those cameras started rolling, I was an ANGEL.  Actually I had a terrible case of stage fright so I looked super obedient but I was afraid to move.  But I’m SURE I would be fine now.

Going up all those floors in an elevator to the top of the Empire State building would NOT be my first choice.  Going up the 5 floors to my human’s office is QUITE enough for me.  So we could skip the site seeing thing.  Although, I think I would like Central Park.  That’s what I would request.  As for the Broadway show, I think I would enjoy Lion King better. More animals in that one.   And as for meeting with the Donald – does he even LIKE dogs?  Well, sometimes my hair looks like his – after I have been rolling around on my bed – so I guess we do have something in common.   

I guess I don’t have to worry about all this stuff for now.  The show is over for this year.  No point in worrying what I would do with all the prize winnings.   For now.  I don’t know that I would ever WIN the beauty pageant – but don’t they have a congeniality prize?  Now THAT would be for ME!!!  Who do I talk to about starting one?  Maybe Donald….


©  2015  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment