Saturday, February 28, 2015

The internet.

You know, this internet stuff is interesting.  Yes.  There are bad things on the internet.  And yes, people have to be careful that they don’t spend more time looking at their computer screen than they do with their canine kids, or other humans for that matter.  But the internet DOES have some cool things about it…

For one thing,  the internet allows me to write this blog.  And connect with PONs and the humans they own -all OVER the world.  Before, when I just wrote in my diary, nobody saw it.  Now, everyone can see my ramblings.  I get to PONtificate – and people in different time zones can read about the crazy thoughts of a PON in Nova Scotia.

And the cool thing with the connections I make – is that the world really IS full of nice people!  The human news usually has bad stuff in it – and it’s sometimes hard to sift through for a good news story – and to hear about NICE people.  My human has “met” some very nice people since I started this blog – and she hopes one day to meet them in person.  For example, a package arrived in the mail the other day from a nice lady, Mary – who sent Frodo and I some hair bars to keep the hair out of our eyes.  It was a gift.  A nice, thoughtful and HELPFUL gift  - from someone who decided to Paw it Forward – to some PONs she has never even met.  Now THAT is cool!

The only BAD thing…our human groomed us before she put in the new hair bars.  Both of us.  A  marathon brush-a-thon.  And wresting match.  She needed a nap – and a glass of wine when she was finished.  And it was only 10 AM.  Just KIDDING.  About the wine part : )   

It was rum : )

Enjoy your Sunday!

© 2015  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment