Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pineapple head


My human has short hair.  She likes a wash-and-wear style because she is always on the go.  And yet she is still able to try a variety of long-hair styles – with us.  Frodo and I are her proxy hair fashionistas.

I mentioned yesterday that we received some new hair bands from a nice lady who reads my blog.  In the past, we have used rubber bands – or as they are called in Canada – elastics – in our hair – with minimal success.  I will typically pull Frodo’s from his hair – and Frodo will pull out mine.  And then, Paxton will eat them.  My human mentioned this one day on the internet – and that’s how we got out new hair bands.

They  seem to work great –and hold our hair well.  But the question is – do we prefer the pineapple-head look, or the more subtle, flat-head look?  I think the pineapple-head look makes me look a BIT like Pebbles – from the old Flintstones cartoon.  I think I’m more of a flat-head kind of guy myself.  Frodo, on the other hand, is happy with ANY style.  And he smiles when asked to take his picture. – no matter WHAT style he is sporting.

My human has jokingly threatened to braid our hair.  Seriously.  We are NOT poodles.  I NEVER growl at her – but if she tries that style- well I just may need to voice my opinion.  And I’m not using curlers either.  Just so you know.

©  2015 Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment