Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easter countdown


Hmmm. Today is Thursday.  And we know what time is rapidly approaching.  Easter. A little over a week to go. Lent is winding down and so are the Lenten resolutions.  I DO believe I saw my human eating some cookies - and I'm sure they were on the list. Tsk. Tsk.

I have this sinking feeling that this weekend MAY be the pre-Easter photo shoot. And we KNOW what that means.  The dreaded rabbit ears.  If I didn't like my human so much, I would be calling the animal abuse people. Pax and I already have a pact to misbehave and practice picnore as much as possible.  I'm thinking the only way my human will get any shots is if she cooks up some steaks. And wears them around her neck to get our attention.

THIS will be better than the antlers. I can hardly wait...


© Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment