Saturday, March 7, 2015

Viktor Isagoodboy


OK. So I have talked before about how we canines have a variety of names.  The first is the name we were given when we came home – and then we get a variety of nicknames as time goes on – many of which do not even resemble our given name.

But you know, we also have a HUGE variety of last names.  At least I do.  Because the moon has been full this week – and because we are just a TAD stir crazy because we haven’t been able to have a really long walk with the icy conditions, my aliases have been used a LOT lately.  They include “Viktor Stop.”  That’s a common one when I am licking someone.  And then we have “Viktor Leaveit,”  and “Viktor Knockitoff.”  Add to that “Viktor Quietnow,”  “Viktor Whereareyou,” “Viktor Whatareyoudoingnow” and one of my favorites - “Viktor Don’teventhinkaboutit.”  I am truly a dog with many surnames.

Remember I mentioned that my human went to the dreaded Dollar store, and I saw what appeared to be rabbit ears sticking out of a bag?  Well who KNEW that the Dollar store ALSO sold appalling attire for ANOTHER holiday before Easter.  That holiday is like 9 days from now.  So of course, yesterday my human was home with us and she decided she should do the torturous photos shoot.  It started indoors – but the shots were not to her liking – so outside we went.  The ONLY way she managed to get a few thousand shots was because she had CHEESE in her pocket.

I MUST confess, I was EXTREMELY naughty.  I mean EXTREMELY.  Maybe I smelled spring in the air?  Not likely – but that’s what we will blame it on – plus the full moon thing.  Anyway,  my human MUST have said “Viktor SitsitSIT” and “Viktor STAYTHERE” at LEAST 300 times.  I was TOTALLY practicing picnore.   I did NOT want my photo taken, but I must say, my human is as stubborn as I am.  She FINALLY did manage to get some decent shots.  Well.  Decent in her opinion.  Check in a few days to see the results…the things I put up with…

©  2015  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment