Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The producers.


Trouble.  My human spent about an hour brushing me the night before last.  We KNOW what THAT means.  We KNOW what comes next.  The dreaded bath.

I know she won’t have time tonight after she gets home from work.  But tomorrow night…where can I hide?  I used to fit under the bed, but I’m too big.  She is on to my attempts to hide behind curtains.   And if I try to take off and hide in the woods, well…. that will mean no supper.  Might as well submit.  There usually are treats involved so I guess I can put up with it.

Guess WHAT?  We can SEE parts of the paving on the driveway!  We all just stood on the spots in amazement – we didn’t know what that black stuff was! 

And the MONUMENTS with the melting snow.  Holy moly.  When my human got home from work, she began the “big pick up.”  Seriously.  We could fertilize a 20 acre farm.  My human read that there are projects to convert dog poop to energy.  We need to do that.  We have enough stuff in our yard right now to power a small town.   I am NOT joking.  Paxton is a BIG producer.  Add to that two PONs.  Well.  You get the picture.  If you could get money for dog poop – we would be RICH.  Hey.  Now there’s an idea.  Exotic meadow muffins from the woodlands of Nova Scotia.  Freshly chilled in pristine northern snow.  Uniquely created by talented canine producers.  I’m going to put it on Ebay!  Seriously.  Humans will by anything.  Another PONtastic money-making scheme….


©  2015  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment