Thursday, March 12, 2015

Paws for News


Holy hot dog.  Did you hear the story about the Dachshund in Ohio who went from a whopping 56 lbs down to 12 lbs?  He lost the weight of a PON!!!  Poor fella was so fat he could barely move.  But a kind young woman took him under her care, fed him the right stuff (instead of fast food burgers) and gave him exercise.  He had to have some cosmetic surgery to get rid of his flabby belly as he lost weight, but he now looks great – and he can walk up and down stairs  - which he couldn’t do before.  Imagine me if I weighed like over 100 lbs.  That would be crazy!!  Not that I wouldn’t like to eat a 45 lb bag of food if I could.  I still sit and stare at the garage door – because that’s where our food is stored.  It’s a bit of an obsession that I have…But I’m not so sure I would like to be that huge…

Oh and in other news – did you SEE the HUGE alligator on the golf course in Florida!  He was humungous!!!  HOW scary is THAT?!  So maybe – despite the snow and ice and hail and sleet and freezing rain – Nova Scotia isn’t such a bad place to live after all.  I mean around here, the only scary thing in the golf course pond is Paxton going for a swim.  And he’s relatively harmless – until he gets out and shakes himself off. 

Getting ready for my big debut on Saturday at Meet the Breed.  I’ve been preparing my speeches and I’m taking a lovely display all about PONs.  Most of the pictures are of me.  And I threw in a FEW of Frodo – just to be nice. 

Have a happy Friday!

© 2015 Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment