Saturday, March 28, 2015

Top 5 humans.


So I started thinking more about that Facebook chain letter thing.  The one that asked humans to list their top 5 favorite dog breeds.  The one where everyone lists the breed that currently owns them – or has in the past.

So let’s reverse this chain.  If we dogs had to pick our top 5 humans by occupation– who would WE pick?

Well of course, I would pick a Speech-Language Pathologist.  Why?  Well because that’s what my human is.  And no – a Speech-Language Pathologist doesn’t teach dead people to talk.  One might think so with the word “pathologist” in the title.  Some people call them Speech Therapists.  Personally, I prefer Speech Terrorist.  Trust me – my human has “ways” of making people talk.  And THAT’S why Frodo talks ALL THE TIME.  It’s my human’s fault.  Seriously.

My next favorite kind of human would be…a butcher.  Or a chef. For obvious reasons.

Next would be a veterinarian.  OK, I don’t REALLY love going to the Vet – but they DO come in handy when you need them.

Let’s see.  Who else would be my favorite type of human…how about one that manufactures dog toys.  One can NEVER have too many toys.

Sorry – but I’m not adding groomer to the list.  Nope.  I just can’t do it.  They’re nice and all but I wouldn’t want one for my own.

How about….A farmer.  With sheep.  I’ve never actually SEEN sheep myself, but Frodo says they are great, so that could be cool .

So there you have it.  My top 5 human choices.  Really, I’ll take just about ANY human who has good treats.  But of course, I’d ALWAYS pick my human first. Even if she didn’t have treats.  But don’t tell her I told you.  I don’t want it to go to her head…

©  Linda Wozniak


No comments:

Post a Comment