Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A BIG surprise!!!


I have a BIG surprise.  GUESS WHAT I am getting??!!!  No- not an Easter bunny.  Not a goldfish.  Not a parrot.  I’m getting a kitten!!!  TWO kittens in fact.  I am so excited!!!!  I’ve never had a kitten before.  In fact, my human has never even had a cat before.  But she’s a softy when it comes to animals…and well, we are getting two kittens!  It seems that a cat got into our neighbor’s old shed and had kittens.  Six kittens.  The mother cat is kind of wild, but the neighbor is feeding her and she is a very good mother to the kittens.  So the neighbor told my human about them, and my human HAD to go see them.  They’re all different colors…grey and brown and black and white.  And they are very fluffy – or that’s what I hear.  Anyway, the neighbor had homes for four of them – but two were left.  So my human decided she would take both of them.  She was a bit concerned about where to put a litter box – as she figured we would find the ingredients quite tasty.  So she cut a hole in a door to a storage room in the basement and will put the litter box there.  I THINK the hole is too small for me – I haven’t tried it yet.  This whole litter box idea is quite intriguing – I think Frodo would like one on the days it is raining.

I think it will be excellent fun to have two kittens.  I love to chase rabbits and foxes – so kittens will be a blast.  I’m sure my human will NOT encourage that behavior – but when she goes to work – well there will be one par-TEEEE in our house.   And I want to name them.  I want to call them Norbert and Henry.  That was my human’s father’s name and the name of one of his brothers.  Oh IMAGINE the stories I will have to tell with two new kittens in the house!!!!  I will have SO much to share.

Before I close and go to get ready for the new arrivals, I have just ONE more thing to share.  April Fool!  Gotcha! Seriously.  Can you IMAGINE this household with two kittens?!    Bwhahahahahaha.   As if life isn’t exciting enough for my human with the three of US!!!!

Now let me go and see what other kinds of pranks I can play today….


©  Linda Wozniak


No comments:

Post a Comment