Saturday, March 14, 2015

The preparation

K

Today is the day.  I get to be an exhibit.  Kind of like a dinosaur in a museum. Except I’m still alive.  We got up at 5:30 – for the bath. Seriously.  No one should be up at 5:30 on a weekend – and getting a bath!  I thought last night when I didn’t get a bath that maybe we weren’t doing this political paw shaking thing after all.  But little did I realize that my human was still working on the display – which took her until LATE last night.

So the bath began before the light of day. I don’t need to make my debut until 10 AM – so PLENTY of time for a bath and blow dry.

I’m almost dry as I type this – good thing the show site is like 6.8 minutes away.

My human THOUGHT about taking both Frodo AND me – but Paxton gets all out of sorts if we BOTH leave – so I'm going solo.

Almost time to go and break a leg.  Not literally.  But you know what I mean.  I’ll be sharing my reviews tomorrow. 

Have a great day!

© Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment