Thursday, March 5, 2015

Viktor. For Timex.


Humans.  I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.  I don’t get them.



So you TRY and be helpful around the house, and you are told “NO!”  OK. OK.  I won’t lend a paw again. 



Case in point.  My human finishes her supper.  She leaves the table.  I see this as a PERFECT opportunity to help clean off any crumbs that may be left on the table.  I’m JUST being thoughtful!  I put my two paws on a chair and proceed to lick the table clean.  Until my human turns around and spots me and says “Viktor – I am QUITE capable of cleaning off the table. So STOP it.”



I get the same response when I am helping my brothers to clean any stray crumbs – or yoghurt remnants on their chin – after we have all shared the almost empty yoghurt container each morning.  Again.  I am just helping.  But my incessant licking drives my human wild – and although Frodo will often tell me to bug off – Paxton sadly obliges.  All the time.  Until my human tells me to stop.  I can’t help it.  Licking is fun.



Hey.  I just had an idea.  Maybe I could work for the Timex watch company!  Remember that ad “It takes a licking and keeps on ticking?”  I could be their poster child.  Who do I call?????  Might as well get paid for doing something I love to do!! Oh I am just FULL of good ideas!  Gotta love me.





©  2015  Linda Wozniak


No comments:

Post a Comment