Thursday, March 19, 2015

Another use for snow...


So we survived St. Patrick’s Day and another collection of ridiculous costumes.  But my human just HAD to post one more today.  She thinks we look adorable.  I’m just happy it’s Frodo wearing the hat in this one.  And we KNOW what comes next.  The bunny ears.  God help us.  I’m packing my bags.



Which isn’t such a bad idea.  Why you ask?  Besides the dreaded rabbit ears why would I leave home?  Because. Are. You. Ready.  We are having another SNOWSTORM today.  Is this topic getting boring, or what?  No – I’m not kidding.  It’s another blizzard.  And my human is home from work – but that’s the good news.



While I don’t REALLY mind snow as a rule, this whole global warming thing is getting a bit out of hand.  Someone explain to me how having a luge run for a driveway and plows stuck in the luge run, is global warming.  Oh, I know there is a whole weather change thing happening – but enough already for this year.  I’m seriously thinking of buying a PONdominium in Florida.  Right about now, even the giant alligators are looking appealing.  As someone said, it’s like we are stuck in a giant snowglobe and as soon as the snow settles, someone gives it another shake.  I’ll be selling this stuff on Ebay until August.



Hey.  I wonder if I could throw in a set of rabbit ears with that snow…Either I sell those ears – or just bury them out there somewhere in the snow in the yard.  My human won’t find them until summer. Now maybe there IS a benefit to this snow after all….



©  Linda Wozniak


No comments:

Post a Comment