Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The competition continues...


So.  My human’s mother decided to do some reading in the DFZ.  She still believes the DFZ exists – and when we tried to go in with her she said “oh no you don’t” and she closed the gate.  So Frodo and I waited.  Patiently.  As SOON as we saw her nodding off while reading her book, we slid open the gate.  She opened her eyes just in time to see us marching in side by side.  She promptly marched us back out.   No worries. We will prevail.

She also learned about my decorating skills. She vacuumed the carpet and before she started, she put all of our bones and toys in the bin where they are kept.  As soon as she went to put the vacuum cleaner away, I proceeded to empty the bin and spread the bones out around the room.  I’m so lucky to have such decorating talent.  Unfortunately, she doesn’t QUITE appreciate it.  I hope my talent doesn’t interfere with my current place as favorite grand-dog.  Well I guess I’m not CURRENTLY in the number one spot – there still is Frodo – who never seems to do much wrong.  Except bark. This is a tough competition….


© 2015 Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment