Friday, April 8, 2016

Return of the bear.



Well, as you know, my last few blogs have been understandably heavy.  Our world has changed - and it's hard not to talk about it.  We cry.  You cry.  And you share in this journey - which those who have been owned by dogs know all about...

And I've been trying hard to find something to brighten the blog - even just a little.  And just like the signs from Paxton, we get signs from the "Big Guy" that it's OK to laugh.  And we NEED to laugh.... So my human did smile about this - and I hope you will too...

You see, it seems I have caused a bit of a panic in our neighborhood....  Yup - yours truly is causing chaos - but this time I didn't even KNOW I was causing chaos.  Remember my blog about the bear? The April Fools bear?  Well....it seems that one of our neighbors read my blog that day.  But, unfortunately, she didn't scroll down and read the WHOLE blog.  So she missed the April Fools part...  So you guessed it.  She has been spreading the news that we have a bear lurking in the woods around our road. And she has told people about the crazed PONs.  One man, who is actually KNOWN to fabricate stories, said he thinks he even saw bear poop at the golf course down the road.  My human has visions of all the neighbors on our road now walking armed with bear bells and pepper spray.   Now it's not to say that we COULDN'T have a bear - but the one that was chased into the tree by two crazed PONs doesn't exist.  At least not yet!

Have a good day.  Take time to smile.  And watch out for bears!

©  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment