Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Bobbing for cubes



We had an eventful day yesterday - starting at 2:40 AM.  I will write all about it tomorrow - once I can tell the whole story.  The whole story will include my own visit to the Vet today... Paws crossed it all works out well.

In the meantime, my human has found an inexpensive way to entertain Jaws.  We know how one of his favorite forms of entertainment is to put his feet in the water bowl.  And splash it everywhere.  Well.  Yesterday my human put some ice cubes in the bowl.  WHAT a spectacle THAT was.  Ever hear of Bobbing for Apples at Halloween?  This was Bobbing for Cubes.  Picard style.  And was he EVER good.  He could grab those cubes and then he would happily take his treasure under the dining room table.  He must have repeated this 6 times.  He would dip his nose right in the water to grab those frosty squares.  Frodo and I looked at him with fascination.  You would NEVER catch one of us playing in water that way.  EVER.  He made quite the mess in the process. But since it kept Mr. Busy quiet for a few minutes,  my human didn't mind one bit.  

The Hulk returned to far off lands yesterday but my human is still off work.  She took Jaws out every time he went to door - which was about 296 times.  Sometimes he doesn't even NEED to go out.  Velcro dog and I each had our own walks (several of them) and thankfully no grooming.  We'll see what today holds.  I vote for lots of games of fetch...LOTS. And maybe Jaws can bob for cubes.  Just another day in paradise.  Oh.  And then there is that visit to the Vet...Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment