Saturday, August 6, 2016

Life's a ball.



So there are advantages to a new puppy in the house.  New toys.

Jaws likes balls.  I mean REALLY likes balls.  He likes the treat ball - even when it isn't  full of treats.  Now THAT I don't understand.  




 But he can't pick it up - so of course, my human had to go hunting for a ball he could pick up.  We used to have one of those Jolly Ball things years ago, but Bucket head ate the handle off.  That would have been perfect.  But not to worry - my human found a great option - a Chuck It ball that is a bit pliable - and it has indentations - so it can be carried.  Well not only did Jaws like it - but so did I.  And Velcro dog played with it as well.  He's not as exuberant as me or Jaws - but he does bring it back.  Good times.




Yesterday Jaws met Jackson again.  We were all together.  And this time, he QUITE liked him.  Given the fact that those two enjoy the water so much, I think they will become good friends.

I do have a question though...what's with those ears on Jaws?  They flop around and sometimes they stand up on his head. Apparently they will eventually stand straight up. But right now - well they look too big for his head.  Perhaps I should call him Babar instead of Jaws.  Nah - Jaws is really best.  Ask poor Hulk.  He is such a softy for us dogs - he lets us get away with murder.  So every time my human looks at him when he is with Jaws, the Hulk is bleeding.  His legs.  His hands.  My human says he has to be more firm with Jaws - not mean - but firm. Between killer ducks and now a killer puppy, the Hulk is really getting beat up during his visit.  We have him so well trained - dogs rule.  Good thing my human isn't quite so soft.  This place would be utter chaos.  Even more than usual.

Have a great Saturday.  You KNOW I will!






No comments:

Post a Comment