Monday, August 8, 2016

Confession...



I'm not confessing anything.  Maybe it was me...and maybe it wasn't...

Our house looks a bit like a tornado hit it.  Taking care of Elroy is a full time job!  There are dog crates set up in places where we never see them - there are chew toys scattered everywhere - including some new additions, the kitchen floor is so muddy we could grow a garden indoors and there is a pile of laundry sitting on the floor waiting to be loaded. Included in the laundry pile is that pair of dog sweat pant my human lives in.  The ones that are covered in dog hair and slobber.  But yesterday morning, my human grabbed that pair to take us on our morning walks.  This time, she took Jaws and Velcro dog for the walk - so they could have some "bonding time."  And all was going great.  At one point, they came to a pond, and low and behold - two ducks were on the pond.  More socialization for Jaws.  One duck kept quacking - he was smallish so my human wonders if he was the offspring of the killer duck.  Jaws didn't quite know what to make of them.  He stood and just stared at them.  So my human grabbed her iPhone out of her coat pocket to get a puparazzi shot.  But Jaws doesn't stay still for very long - so she missed the shot.  And she went to put her phone in the pocket of her attractive sweat pants.  And she could feel the phone traveling down her leg into her rubber boots - or Wellies as they say in the UK!  She put her hand in her pocket and Ooopsie - there was no pocket. It is G-O-N-E and so were all the tiny pieces of kibble and kibble crumbs. 

I'm not pointing paws - but I DID see Velcro dog eyeing that laundry pile...

As I say...never a dull moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment