Friday, August 19, 2016

Saint Frodo



OK.  It is official.  Frodo is a saint.  Saint Frodo.  He is the world's MOST patient dog.  He lets Jaws chew on his ears, bite his tail, pull tufts of hair off his legs - before my human intervenes and redirects the action.  Jaws also has this interesting habit of body slamming Velcro dog.  Maybe it's a herding thing?  All I know is that Velcro dog barks at him.  And tells him off.  And Jaws does it again.  He adores Frodo.  Yesterday I almost looked like I wanted to join in the party - but I'm still cautious of those teeth.  And he is cautious of me.




And as for Bitter Apple?  It has a 50-50 chance of working.  If he is intent on chewing something, you could pour a bottle of the stuff on the object and he would still attempt to chew it. While the stuff is wet he is more reluctant to touch something.  But when it is dry - he's back at it.  Our carpet is in a perpetual state of moist.  Lovely.

In other news - there is apparently, in London, the first ever exhibit of art - just for dogs!  It is supposed to be interactive including a wind simulator that is like what we experience when riding in a car with the windows open.  It has paintings in colours that dogs can see (and appreciate).  I wish I lived there - I would definitely enjoy the giant dog bowl with toys that resemble dog food.  Heaven.  Finally humans are beginning to recognize that we dogs enjoy culture.  Now we just need a dog opera.  Then again.  Maybe not.

Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment