Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Odd Behavior

Y

I don't think I understand Jaws yet.  He does some pretty strange things.  Here are a few examples...
  • He will try to grab and chew branches, leaves, grass even rocks as he goes for a walk.  But give him something edible, like a small piece of banana or apple and he doesn't know what to do with them.  He plays with them.  Rolls on them. Stares at them.  Jumps at them.  Barks at them.  Chews them.  Spits them out.  Rolls on them some more.  And then MAYBE eats them.  Very odd. 
  • He likes to dig.  His treasurer (remember I don't use the word "litter" for puppies - I prefer a "treasury" of puppies - so his breeder would be his treasurer) DID tell my human that he likes to "garden" and she wasn't kidding.  He is an expert hole digger.  Expert.  
  •  He is like one of those "push-up" toys.  You know the kind I mean.  They are little figures on a base, and when you press the base, they collapse.  Release the base and they pop up again.  Just like Elroy.  He collapses on the lawn in the shade.  And goes totally limp.  And then BANG - he's up again.  And going crazy.  Biting.  Barking. Spinning.   I think I like him better when the base is pressed.  
Monday marked his one week arrival.  I MAY be starting to warm up to him.  I don't growl when he walks by and I am right there waiting when he comes out of his crate - with my tail wagging.   But then I leave him alone.  But I AM interested in him...and it IS nice to have someone else in the house whose alternate name is "No-no."

The adventure continues!



No comments:

Post a Comment