Friday, August 5, 2016

Phooey


OK.  So I was good yesterday.  I never growled at Jaws once.   I just pretty much ignore him - but I do watch his antics too.  He is QUITE the entertainer. And he keeps my human hopping.  He is into EVERYTHING.  So she bought what she THOUGHT would be the solution.  She bought this stuff called Fooey.  It is supposed to be like Bitter Apple. To a Picard, I guess Fooey is French for "tasty."   My human doused the stuff on a table leg.  And Jaws continued to gnaw on the leg.  Nothing fazes him.

And talk about persistent - he is even more stubborn than a PON.  Which, I know is hard to believe.   He loves to lie in the shade.  He detests the sun.  And who can blame him - it's hot in the sun.  But when he lies in the shade - well just TRY and move him.  GOOD luck.  If you want him to move - like to come in the house, he just goes limp.  Totally limp.  And no amount of enticing with treats will get him to move.  And he is not exactly a tiny guy.  The same thing happens if you take him on a walk.  He sits down and refuses to move. Yesterday on our morning walk, my human ended up carrying him for a good part of the walk.  Frodo and I just look at him.  And the BEST routine is what we call the pre-poop prance.  When he races and prances back and forth on the leash just before he poops.  I mean it is like some kind of circus show.  Fascinating.

My human has been sure to give Velcro dog and me some quality time too - she knows we are feeling a tad put out by our new arrival.  And I must say, I MIGHT warm up to him.  He tries so hard to get us to play.  He does the whole play bow thing and barks and growls.  It's just those needle teeth...when do they all come out?  I think I would quite like him if they ALL came out at the same time....and he had NO teeth.  

The adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment